Elevator Pitch No. 2

Elevator Pitch No. 2 



2. The feedback I received was more of product feedback, rather than personal feedback. The person liked my idea and thought it would be extremely useful. Going back over my first pitch I noticed a few things that I though should be corrected. The first was the rate at which I talked. I seemed to go fast in parts making it hard to understand. Another criticism was my lack of eye contact. I tried to fix that by looking more into the camera. It was a however a challenge due to the phone being lower then I was. A thing I should try and fix for the next pitch would have to be the movement. I seem to be moving my shoulders a lot, distracting to the viewer. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your elevator Pitch #2. Nice work Kai. I love the idea and concept. I think the concept will do well, particularly in Gainesville. I agree with you that the eye contact is important. The improvement in this area was noticeable. I also noted that your speech was more controlled and easy to understand. The shoulder movement was not noticeable, until I read your post. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pitch was really well thought out and provided great information about the app. Your eye contact was good throughout the video and you made good use of gestures. I am not sure if it is just my computer, but I had to turn the sound all the way up just to hear you. Also, with the gestures, some of them were cut off from the screen. Stepping back a little bit would help us to see all of the gestures. Other than those two things, the pitch was great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment